“2nd ISIS Emerges:” Recruits from Europe

A second ISIS—made up of Muslims fleeing the collapsing Caliphate state in Syria and bolstered by recruits from Europe—is emerging along the Turkish border, a journalist former captive of the terrorists has said.


Syrian terrorists leave Homs, March 21, and head north, in terms of an agreement reached with the Syrian government.
According to a US journalist, Peter Theo Curtis, who was held hostage by the al-Nusra Front terrorists (now known as Jabhat Fateh al-Sham), militants from various parts of Syria were flocking to the country’s northwestern part, merging with each other and shaping a “second Daesh.”
Speaking in a Russia Today television interview, Curtis said that “something very dangerous and alarming is occurring in northwestern Syria, and this is the emergence of the second Islamic State there.”
Asked how concerning this development is, Curtis responded by saying, “we will know it when they turn up in Paris or London with Kalashnikovs.”
The new terrorist grouping possesses “tons of weapons,” he warned, noting that it includes rebels defeated by the Syrian army in Aleppo, Homs, Daraa, and the outskirts of Damascus who were “shipped up to the northwestern Syria.”
It could carry on forever unless the outside world can really stop sending missiles to the rebels,” the journalist warned.
Curtis specifically pointed out that the “second Islamic State” is operating in close proximity to Europe’s borders. “It’s right on the Turkish border,” he explained.
“To get to this second Islamic State from any European country, it’s a couple of days on the bus. Young kids are going every day, that’s what the guys on the ground in Syria are telling me: ‘Oh yes, we have new French people, new English people every day,’” he said.
Curtis also criticized Western media outlets for their “inadequate and biased” coverage of the Syrian crisis, saying they are blind to what is actually happening on the ground.
He said that most things that the controlled media reported about Aleppo were false or not provable, and that the emergence of a “second Daesh” was being totally disregarded.
One example of the sort of news blackout is the fact that the last group of terrorists still holding out in the city of Homs are being evacuated north following a deal with the Syrian government.
The agreement will see the entire city back in government hands for the first time since the Western-backed terrorists started their war against the Syrian government in 2011.
According to Syria’s state-run SANA news agency, at least 290 “gunmen and their family members have left al-Waer neighborhood on the western outskirts of Homs” as part of the negotiated “reconciliation agreement” between the government and the “rebels.”
The process will be continued until all 1,500 gunmen have left the city. In addition to these, another 520 gunmen, and some of their family members who reject the reconciliation agreement, also left the al-Waer neighborhood and headed north.
The Al-Waer agreement, SANA reported, has as its purpose the complete evacuation of the area of weapons and gunmen “so that state institutions can operate once again.” This agreement was reached by all sides without foreign interference, SANA added.
Provincial Governor Talal Barrazi said earlier that the militants were granted safe passage out of Homs, located 162 kilometers north of the capital, Damascus, under a deal signed on March 13.
Those residents who remain in the city and who renounce violence can benefit from amnesty granted by President Bashar al-Assad, he added.