Syria: Evacuations Continue Despite “Moderate Rebel” Bombing

More than 3,000 Syrian civilians were evacuated to safety in Syrian government-held positions on Sunday, despite a “moderate rebel” bombing on Saturday, carried out by a suicide bomber named as Samer Kharita, a fighter from one of the “moderate rebel” groups backed by the U.S., U.K., Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and other Western governments.
The bombing of the evacuee buses which killed more than 120 people, including at least 68 children, has not received any of the controlled media’s hysterical publicity and condemnation which followed the previous week’s so-called chemical attack in Syria—precisely because this time there is absolutely no doubt that the bombing was carried out by what the Syrian member of parliament for Aleppo, Fares Shehabi, called a “NATO terrorist.”
In a tweet featuring the bomber’s picture, Shehabi said that “this is the ‘moderate’ suicide rebel who bombed the civilian buses of Kafria & Foua killing 118 & injuring 224! Thank you NATO!”
In another tweet, Shehabi pointed out that the “NATO liars started the sarin campaign blaming the Syrian gov seconds after the crime, but [we] have not yet heard [from them about] their rebels’ bus massacre!”
Saturday's blast hit a convoy carrying residents from the northern towns of Fuaa and Kafraya as they waited at a transit point in rebel-held Rashidin, west of Aleppo.
The evacuations were taking place under a deal between Syria's government and the rebel terrorists that is also seeing residents and “rebels” transported out of Madaya and Zabadani, towns near Damascus which are surrounded by pro-government forces.
The agreement is the latest in a string of evacuation deals, which the government of President Bashar al-Assad says are the best way to end the violence after more than six years of civil war.
A TV interview with one of the bombing survivors revealed that Kharita had lured the evacuee children to the car bomb by offering them potato chips. The witness said that they had been under siege by the “rebels” for more than two years, and the children were therefore eager to get their hands on the chips.
“They tried to gather as many kids as possible around the vehicle,” the eyewitness said.
video
The “do not care” attitude of the controlled media was best represented by the CNN correspondent, who described the bombing only as a “hiccup.”
video
Another fact ignored by the controlled media was the reality that the evacuees were being taken to the recently liberated city of Aleppo, which until recently had been held by the "moderate rebels."
* As usual, the controlled media in the West all relied on something called the “Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.” This “organization” is most often used as a “source” by the media because its name makes it sound authoritative—but it is in fact a single person, one Osama Suleiman, who uses the pseudonym Rami Abdulrahman.
Suleiman is not even in Syria, and has lived in Britain for the past 17 years, and “runs” his “organization” out of his clothing shop in Coventry, England. He has admitted that he left Syria in 2000 because he hated the government, and is therefore the last person who should be quoted as an “authority” on the situation—but he is exactly what the controlled media want: a compliant source of endless anti-Syrian government propaganda.